mlmmj 188.8.131.52 released
This release contains security-related bugfixes, other minor bugfixes, and updates to listtexts and documentation.
Most importantly, everyone using the web admin interfaces is advised to update.
It includes these changes:
- Check return status in mlmmj-perl-admin when adding subscribers (Florian Streibelt, Bitmand)
- Better validation of input in php-admin (Thomas Goirand)
- Added Turkish translation (Samed Beyribey)
- Fixed security bug in mlmmj-php-admin (Florian Streibelt, Morten Shearman Kirkegaard)
- Added README.postfix to distribution tarball
- Added contrib/amime-receive (Gerd v. Egidy)
- Fixed memory leak in substitute_one() (Ben Schmidt)
- Updated German listtexts (Christoph Wilke)
- Updated TUNABLES file (Ben Schmidt)
This is an interim release which won't be represented by any revision in version control. Rather, it is 1.2.17 with a collection of recent patches that were felt important or unobtrusive enough to release quickly, rather than waiting for a full test-and-release cycle.
It is, of course, available on the downloads page.